30 April 2009

Guess what? Today is 30 April. I should be going to the interview. It was held in Bandar Tun Razak. But I don’t! I just got back from Johore. Moreover, I’m not interested to be a teacher. Why? A teacher doesn’t have time for a real life. Haha. lol. I’m joking… Firstly, I don’t want to work at school. Second, students nowadays don't even think about the damage they're doing to the teacher and sometimes they don't even look at their teacher as a person. That’s annoying. Thirdly, my character doesn’t always defend. My hand can’t help people on stumble. Haha. But that’s not the prime reason I don’t want to be a teacher. I’m looking for a job that could give me opportunity to point out my view, listen and deals with people. Wait a minutes… dealing with people, aha of course not a lower secondary student! lol. By the way, if my words are like a magical beans that grow into a stalk, I would rather interested in being a hero. Oh! Thanks for reminding, I know I’m girl. Heroism is a hard road to take. But I guess I fall far too often. And I fail way too consistently. Oh, another thing, please, don’t try to understand; it's just not possible you will. I’m just rumble about nothing now. See, I supposed to talk about my absence in that interview, we're going too far. Heh. I don’t know what I’m going to be. I don't have a slogan, I don't have a catchphrase, maybe these things will be used as evidence, and maybe I will become recognizable by my silence. Signing off, bye!

2 busy talk:

nime said...

Duh... if being a teacher doesn't hv time for real life, what will u call a doctor then? hehe...

muffin's said...

i call a doctor.. yes. A doctor. heh;D