10 April 2009



Seriously I am disappointed. I should not have been recommended by my mom for placed the science course in my first choice for UPU. I put the Asasi TESL in second choice and Damn it, I failed to sit for that interview this Saturday! If that time I didn't follow my mom advice surely things can work out as what I want. But moms words are like a spell. Anything can happen. Heh. For sure, science is too advanced for me man. I really wanted that TESL you know. I still remembered, Seth told me that he wanted a job that can give him opportunity to speak and point out his views especially in English. That's cool. At least when I'm taking TESL, I could be a lecturer in English, speak to people. Hahaha.. From my opinion, learning English is simple. We didn't need strong science background in order for success in that field as long as we have all the basic tools to be used and absorbed while learning that. The amount of dedication it requires in that course (TESL) , I simply possess it. Now, the dream-it's fade. And, I think, I just hope for my JPA scholarship for oversea result this May...

1 busy talk:

zell said...

sorry to hear liyana!